Why Training Tenders?
Rapid progress of civilization and industrial developments has resulted in requirements of trained personnel in every field today. That is why training and orientation has assumed great importance in various fields of services and business. In every field of work, training has become a must. However, many of the organizations looking for trained personnel do not have the required resources for imparting such training to the personnel employed by them. In result they are outsourcing the task and numerous training tenders are floated these days and available online and offline.
Sources for Training Tenders
- Government is one of the largest procurers of training agencies and they float such training tenders frequently. Some of the major areas where such training is essential are police, para military, technical training, medical training, and training for various development works and programs.
- Corporate houses often carry out various training programs for newly recruited personnel that include training in accountancy, technical and engineering jobs, security, and administrative tasks.
- Numerous training programs are undertaken by the private and public authorities as refresher courses.
- Government, public sector undertakings, corporate houses, and many other organizations float such training tenders.
Tenders for Training Related Items
Training tenders are not confined only to tenders for training personnel but also have several other avenues offering excellent business opportunities for the bidders. Some such areas are –
- Supply of training materials.
- Providing on hire space for training.
- Arrangements for training infrastructure.
- Providing facilities for outdoor training.
Requirements for the Bidder
Bidding for the training tenders is somewhat different in comparison to the traditional type of tenders. Some of the major requirements for the bidder are that they should have the technical expertise and efficiency for conducting the training program. For instance; if the tender is for providing training in aircraft piloting, the agency bidding should have some expert pilots in their rank of instructors as well as engineers that can take care of technical aspects of pilot’s work.
A major difference in bidding for public and private training tenders is that while the emphasis in the private sector is basically on the qualitative aspect of the bid, it is both quality and economy in case of the public sector. Moreover, the formalities to be covered are usually much greater in case of the public tenders.