Partnering with such a big organisation obviously calls for high responsibility from the part of the vendor. One not only needs to follow all the rules before submitting the bid but also needs to take each step carefully so that the chances of one being superseded by others are brought down to nil.
There are numerous points to be kept in mind before filling ONGC tenders like
- The registration format of the proposal should be strictly followed. One should not make any kind of alteration or modifications to it. Also, one should keep it in mind to submit the required ONGC tenders in printed letter head of his organisation. This brings the communication on rather official grounds.
- Moreover, while filling any latest ONGC tender, one should keep it in mind to submit it from the head office of the organisation and not from any sister concern or branch. Signature along with date and place of sub mission should be thoroughly checked. ONGC generally does not pay any attention to scanned or faxed copies or email attachments. So, he should manage to send all the required documents through post or courier.
- Further, the vendors need to submit the independent opinions of the Bank as well as Trade References during the registration. For this, they need to provide the details of persons who can be source of contact all through. Obviously, a credible and key member of the organisation should be appointed for the same.
- Also, the filling of ONGC tenders also asks for submission of documents containing information about audited annual or financial reports for the last three years, on-going term contracts, name of suppliers and customers for last three years, etc. All the documents for the required ONGC tenders must follow the prescribed format.
- Last but the not the least, no part of the proposal for any latest ONGC tenders should be left blank. Things should be made clear in the most easy to understand and precise manner. Nothing should appear ambiguous as this may lead to rejection of the proposal. All the required documents must be attached with all the signatures.