Reasons for Change in Scenario
Reasons for more fabrication work tenders coming up from the private sectors are –
- Liberal economic and investment policies followed by government at the center and states have induced many industries to invest in setting up of different types of industries throughout the country.
- Such industries require a lot of fabrication work and as a result numerous tenders are floated on regular basis.
- Another potential area for generating fabrication works tenders is the real estate industry where lot of fabrication works for various purposes are required.
- Today, fabrication work tenders offer excellent opportunities for the entrepreneurs and bidders to make hay in their business.
Fabrication Works Tenders Types
While fabrication of metals involves cutting and bending, fabrication work is not limited to these two aspects alone. Multiple other types of fabrication works are there that may or may not involve use of metals. Some of the major types of fabrication tenders are –
- Fabrication tenders involving architecture, interior designs, and building constructions in the real estate industries;
- Fabrication tenders relating to mechanical works including automobiles and others;
- Panel fabrication for bridges and such other construction works including setting up of towers for the communication and electricity supply systems etc;
- Fabrication works relating to expensive household articles like refrigerators, air conditioners, micro ovens, washing machines, and many others.
- Transport oriented fabrication works relating to the ports, airports, railways, and road transport systems.
- Civil works like plumbing, sanitary fittings, and other fabrication works including the safety equipment fabrications.
- Fabrication works tenders are often related to furniture making and supplying and when it is large scale, the benefits for the bidder could be quite substantial.
The above list is by no means exhaustive and is only suggestive. In fact the scope for responding to fabrication tenders is huge and there could be multiple other types as well.
In bidding and responding to fabrication works tenders, the prospective bidder should bear in mind that while he or she is trying to make the most of it by responding in a manner to ensure best profits in the bargain, the requesting agency or person will also look to get the best at the cheapest. Forgetting this vital aspect could be disastrous for the bidder.