In order to do business with corporations you will have to look for the corporate tenders that are published for different projects. But in order to write and fill a winning proposal you will have to make certain that you are not missing out anything that can become you weak point. So here we are presenting an important checklist for tendering corporate tenders.
- First and the foremost thing is to check if you are able to comprehend the documents completely. It is very important to understand each and every word that has been said in corporate tenders. Talk to the agency or experts if you need clarification on any point.
- Check out when does the contract is getting closed and write it in bold or mark this. Corporation generally does not accept any late quotation.
- Check out the important conditions of tendering. These are mentioned in the documents.
- Find out how your application for corporate tender is going to be evaluated. It is very important to know this as this will help you in filling the tender accordingly.
- Read the terms and conditions of the corporate tender to know whether you comply with these or not.
- Check out how to submit the response as this can either be electronically or through mail.
- It is also equally essential to know in which format you are suppose to submit the application. If the response schedule has been attached with the application form then use this. But in case so specific format has been attached then follow the general rule of numbering so that the entire document appears to be in an orderly form.
- Be clear and concise as the main criteria for evaluating the document is the content not the its length.
- If you are asked to submit any other information along with the application for corporate tender then do submit that as well.
- In any case make sure that you fulfill all the requirements, term and condition as well as evaluation criteria.
- Include the costing for each item as well as overall cost of the corporate tenders.
- Sign all the documents very carefully and check it again before submission.
Corporation obtain tender through different methods. Like they can use the public advertisement method for open corporate tenders whereas for individual corporate tenders direct or limited invitation is sent. Then there is single tender, which is issued just for one corporation or firm. In open tenders the Notice Inviting Tender (NIT) is also published in national dailies as well as in online websites. So the tender notice in this case can be obtained from the office and also it can be downloaded from the company’s website. You as a company will have to keep an eye on this to grasp the opportunity on time.