Conveyor Tender Examples
An example of live conveyor tender articles is the one recently floated by South Eastern Coalfields Limited, who has a requirement of spares for their pony belt conveyors. They requisitioned conveyor belts with the frame sets that consist of the drive head frames along with discharge drums. Apart from this they have also requisitioned bearing and block as well as gear box and tail end drums with frames.
Features of Conveyor Tenders
Usually the features of conveyor tenders are as follows -
- The advertisement will provide all the specifications of the articles to be procured.
- Procurers of tenders will specify the time limits for supply and delivery of the articles procured. Since these items are essential for running the factories, they will naturally stick to the time limits specified.
Requirements for Bidders
Bidders will require taking care of the qualities as well as price of the products they will provide after winning the bids for conveyor tenders. In addition the bidders will require having some technical background and expertise for responding to the bids.
Major Sources of Conveyor Tenders
Some of the major sources of conveyor tenders are as follows-
- All the coal mines and related industries.
- All industries that are mines related.
- Aluminum industries.
- Steel and other metal industries.
- Any industry where metal ores are used.
- In all factories large and small.
- Shipping industry and port areas.
- All large scale manufacturing and processing industries.
Sources of Tender Related Information
Major sources for getting information on tenders are usual sources like the news paper, trade journals, bulletin boards, electronic media, and the internet. However, most of the major tenders that are live will be available with all the related information on the internet. Moreover, most of these companies are resorting to e-procurement and e-tendering for carrying out their business. Prospective bidders can respond to conveyor tenders and can file bids online and follow up the entire process online as well.
Since the conveyor belts are required for the purpose of running the factories and industries, legal requirement is that conveyor tender bidders have the technical background and expertise and valid license as required under the existing laws and as prescribed by the concerned departments of Government like the Steel and Mines or industries departments.
Learning about laws of the land will help prospective bidders to win tenders and promote their business.