Sources of Information
- Bags tenders are a type that has some unique features.
- Bags tenders are available in large, medium, as well as in small enterprises.
- Again these tenders are also available in free tenders as well as paid tenders.
- Some of the sources of information are notice boards, print and electronic media, and above all the Internet.
- One could be astonished to find out that bags tenders could be local or global.
Types of Bags Tenders
Multiple types of bags tenders are there that are floated periodically in the market. Some of the popular types are –
- Government tenders for packaging and transporting bags.
- Bags manufactured using marking cloth.
- Plastic bags for different purposes including storage of materials that is susceptible to moisture and other atmospheric pressures.
- Plain cloth bags that are also used for storage and other packaging purposes.
Organizations that Offer Tender Prospects
While government is the largest source for bags tenders, there are many other organizations in the private sector as well that offers such tenders. Corporate houses are one of the largest sources as they require bags for various purposes. Mainly the following organization is the sources.
- Cement manufacturing and supplying industries.
- Food grains supplying and storage agencies like the Food Corporation of India and the rice mills.
- Plastic bags and paper bags are widely used in the multipurpose stores and therefore, the manufacturers and suppliers of products to these stores require a lot of such bags for packaging the products.
- Fertilizer and chemicals industry is another where use of bags is quite substantial.
- Utility service agencies require such bags for works like garbage collection.
- Dry colors and paints industries also require such bags in huge amounts.
The above list is only suggestive and by no means exhaustive. Fact remains that jute bags tenders offer substantial business opportunities for aspirant entrepreneurs.
Non-Conventional Bag Tenders
Besides the conventional areas, there are also some non-conventional areas from where bag tenders originate. For instance; the disaster management department and water resources departments often require bags for placing them in the protective dykes and flood prevention. At such times a lot of bags tenders are floated from these sources.
It would then be a matter of responding to and winning the tenders.