Fields of HPCL Tenders
HPCL has been successfully generating different fields in which HPCL tender notice are floated. These include:
- Key business areas;
- Corporate sales;
- Retail sales;
- Director marketing processes;
- LPG; and
- Aviation business lines.
Other Marketing Processes
These are not all. Tender procurement by HPCL also involves some unique fields like the followings.
- A wide range of direct marketing activities;
- BTL activities;
- Card based loyalty program; and
- Events and product promotion campaigns.
HPCL Tenders for Advertising
Even the floating and advertising of HPCL tenders are made using the tender procurement process to select quality advertisers and to empanel them. Agencies in the field of business promotion and advertising may find the prospects quite bright for making good in business by responding to the tenders for empanelment as advertising agency of HPCL. However, the prospective bidders have to fulfill certain qualifying criteria to become eligible for becoming advertising agency for HPCL.
Requirements for Bidders to Become Advertising Agency of HPCL
Requirements for prospective bidders responding to HPCL tenders for empanelment of advertising agencies are as follows.
- Bidding agency must have a registered office in India.
- Total gross billing of the agency with BTL, Outdoor and Media companies in their group should be at least 1000 Crores for the last three years.
- Agency responding to tender procurement bids must have handled at least ten national brands during the last three years.
- It should have at least offices in four different regions in the country and should be able to go for cross zone advertising for HPCL.
- The prospective bidder is not only supposed to provide all the requisite documents but also a power point presentation displaying the skills and capabilities of the bidding agency and security deposit of Rs.25.000.
In fact; the tenders floated by HPCL offers multiple prospects for the bidders. However, most of the petroleum tenders are aimed at large and corporate agencies and not for the run on the mill agencies. Different types of HPCL tenders include –
- Public tenders;
- HPCL tenders on EIL site;
- Online or E-tenders; and
- Limited tenders where authentication is required.
Online Tender Procurement
In these days of Internet and World Wide Web most of the corporate bodies and large enterprises float their tenders online. HPCL is no exception and makes huge amount of online tender procurement. However, prospective bidders are required to make vendor registration on line at their website. Tenders are not only floated online but can be responded and own online and awards of tenders are also made public by floating the results on the Internet. A few specialized process like the “Integrity Pact” that is put in place for the contract values exceeding Rupees one crore and ship chartering procedures highlight the efficient tendering procedure adopted by HPCL.
Best part of it is that they have a grievance redressing mechanism online that helps resolve majority of the disputes.